Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changes to Gear Dyeing

Read the thread here

Let me start off with ~*Yay*~ So glad to read this. I never thought color should = stats. Color should be cosmetic only. Stats should be by item type plus enhancements like materia.

I know this is a fantasy game and perhaps the dye was magic or something, but it didn't make sense that if I dye a Linen Coatee blue, it suddenly bestowed upon its wearer Control: +8.

Best of all, if Kariri wants she can stop wearing the same Red Cobalt Cuirass every other tank is wearing.

I wonder if we will be able to dye non-crafted items like loot drops from NM's. It would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I am more and more excited for patch 1.20!

2 comments:

  1. Simple things like being able to change the color of armor, or even a new hair cut are a must for me. Maybe I am just shallow but it sure feels good when given more options, and being able to customize yourself further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that is shallow. I am really looking forward to new hairstyles and I would like some just pretty clothes to wear around town which is funny since I am so NOT a girly girl IRL.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Your comments are always appreciated!