Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

A few more achievements

Logging in I saw what I had been reading about all day:



I was instantly excited and then slightly depressed. Oh well!  So much to do, so little time!



Only a few in my LS had logged in by now and they were working on the achievements for the three different gear sets. Between several LS members and some faction leves we managed them all.


A Mummer in Motley


Dress Like a Pirate Day


My Body is a Temple
 All the dressing and undressing apparently overstimulated some of the guys:



Or it might have been her...




We were hoping to work on Raven hardmode but instead ended up helping out some members of my other LS who needed normal cleared. There are still several who need it and I would like to help them out. I will be sad if I don't get hardmode done but I would be still sadder if others never got to see the end of the storyline...  

Well. I took Monday and Wednesday off work so /fingerscrossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Your comments are always appreciated!