We like to let our imaginations fly and thought we might make a "wildest dreams" list.
We want to go all Sims/Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing in our Mog houses.
- Switch to newly released Shepard class and tend to my animals. Check on the Chocobo eggs and feed the chicks. Shear the sheep. Give the sick baby sheep the medicine I crafted yesterday.
- Switch to botanist and tend my crops and trees
- Fish in my private pond, (it is low level fish only so far, but that's all I need for fertilizer)
- Take the wool, feather, vegetables, and grain, and craft. Get bonuses to crafting for cooking in my own kitchen with my HQ stove.
- Call my retainers to me from my living room, have them sell the rest of the materials at the market wards. Have them seek for Lightning Crystals as I am starting to run low.
- Move around my furniture, invite a friend in for tea. Show friend my trophy room.
- Check my mailbox, mail items and notes to friends.
- Check Free Company schedule and mark myself as unable to attend today's events. Leader is notified so he can make other arrangements.
- Grab a small group of 4 and do leves, level sync so Yelta can main heal.
- Farm some mats.
- Hunt a coffer.
- Do some PVP.
- Race chocobo.
- Buy low/sell high in market ward.
- Complete some solo quests.
- Play some minigames.
- Hit the repair wards and fix other peoples stuff.
We want some hardcore stuff to do when we have 7 hours to play.
- Check Free Company schedule and check what events I signed up for today. Sign up for something tomorrow while I am there.
- Go shopping for food, potions, and ethers. Only a noob would go unprepared!
- Help newbies unlock pre-quest, gather pop items, reach aetherial gates so we are all ready to go at start time.
- Tele to the closest gate, everyone run through gorgeous scenery for a few minutes dodging dangerous enemies along the way.
- Reach the entrance to the dungeon. Everyone buff up and start quest.
- Have a great time killing enemies, solving puzzles, save the lives of another LS who is doing this their first time and make some friends.
- Find a safe zone, everyone take a 15 min break.
- Fight a boss, get some storyline. A couple of old-timers break their previous record for reaching this far this fast and get an achievement.
- Other LS saves our butts when we took on more than we could handle.
- Fight endboss and fail, restart at safe zone.
- Fight endboss, but feel like we did better than we did last time.
- Fight endboss and win, many get tokens, a couple get drops they can use, a couple pass drops they cannot.
- First-timers complete quest giving them access to level 2 of this dungeon and fame enough to buy from that shifty looking guy in Ul'dah.
- Head back to town and feel like we did well that day.
- Set up PC crafting leve, I want a new stove for my house.
- Have zones only accessible after unlocking in some way.
- Mounts with different abilities, flying, water walking, mountain climbing. Have some areas inaccessible unless you obtain the correct mount/training for mount.
- Seasons that change throughout the year, the changes could be subtle or dramatic. Also, like weather effects do now they could be a spawn condition for a NM or perhaps even change what you can fish up or the vegetation you can gather or what wandering NPC vendor has to sell.